Just a tiny corner of the internet where I can update my readers strictly on book releases or other book related information :) If you're interested in my everyday life, visit me at http://heather.bishoffs.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another Author on the Verge of Self-Publishing

We are a dime a dozen on Blogger, I know.  I'm starting this blog mainly to "follow" the other Indie authors I've met who utilize Blogger, because my real blog doesn't give me that option.  Who knows, maybe this blog will help me network my fiction, too :) 

To keep this blog up to date, I'll be posting links to my real blog on a regular basis, as well as keeping it informed on updates in my writing.

My first novel, The Temple, is set for release on June 20th.  Check back for release of the cover art as well as an upcoming book trailer.

I can be found (almost) daily here.

No comments:

Post a Comment