Just a tiny corner of the internet where I can update my readers strictly on book releases or other book related information :) If you're interested in my everyday life, visit me at http://heather.bishoffs.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

MY FIRST NOVEL!

THE NOVEL IS LIVE!!

It’s only a first edition, because the real cover wasn’t done on time.  My sister is going to do a lovely watercolor for me, so that will replace this one eventually.  Until that time, I just had to do it.  I couldn’t wait any longer to put it out there.

The Temple 
Vale Avari has a mysterious past and a laundry list of super-powers, but that’s nothing compared to what she finds upon moving from small town U.S.A to jolly-good England.

A chance dart throw lands her in Quicksilver, an off-the-map place with a big problem - people are dying, and word is, it’s supernatural.

At her new place of employment, a temple dedicated to the ancient Mother Goddess, Vale learns something even more shocking - women guards are disappearing at an alarmingly patterned rate; women who possess special gifts like her own.

Supernatural powers aside, Vale isn’t ready to believe in the Wild Hunt as the culprit, and she’s determined to prove the deaths are acts of human violence.

Plagued by a brute with a history of domestic violence and lusting after a dark-eyed man with a secret, Vale has a limited amount of time to discover the killer before he strikes again. In the process, she’ll learn things aren’t always what they seem and the supernatural might not be so extraordinary after all.

The Hunt could ride for her.

99c at:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords (coming soon)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very cool. Good luck, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Thanks for the visit to my blog. I hope to see you more in the future. I'm enjoying reading your reviews. Donna

    ReplyDelete